Cost & Meal Information
- Regular meals are $10.50 and around 300 calories
- Extra protein meals are $12.50 and around 450 calories
- All meals are available for purchase at CSC Cafe.
501 Fay Street Suite 102 Columbia, MO
- All chicken is hormone-free and beef is Missouri-raised
- We buy local, organic and seasonal produce
- All PureFit Meals are dairy-free and gluten-free
- Meals are interchangeable – choose to eat them for breakfast, lunch, or dinner
- Find all PureFit meals logged in the database myfitnesspal.com for easy food tracking
- Eat your meals straight from the fridge or heat them in the microwave for 60-90 seconds without the lid, as the containers are BPA free and microwave safe, containers may also be recycled
- You can call and see what meals are available 573-289-2806.
Scott Schutte, Founder of PureFit Meals
Scott, the owner of Columbia Strength & Conditioning, has worked in the fitness industry for more than seven years now. Over those seven years, he’s seen countless clients frustrated by their efforts to lose fat, get fit, and feel better. Scott saw too many clients go down the same routes. Some are told to work out like crazy, every single day, just to end up frustrated and exhausted. Some are told to eat salads for all three meals, just to end up bored and burned out on “health food.”
Even in advanced nutrition courses in college, Scott found himself hearing about the same Standard American Diet over and over. So after those classes, he sought out the best fitness experts from around the world. He consulted the best minds from the U.S., the U.K., Canada, and Australia to solve the nutrition puzzle. These experts showed Scott that fat loss and overall health is more about eating right than hitting the gym. Now, Scott’s clients see better results in one week of eating right than 12 weeks of just working out. (And sticking to the PureFit plan is easy, with dozens of delicious meals that fill you up every time!)
For Scott, the bottom line is results. He wants to see you healthier, leaner, and happier — and that will only happen when you’re consistently eating right. PureFit makes that possible by taking the stress out of healthy eating and making it easy to eat the way you should. Scott is in the business of making you happier, more confident, more active, and more productive.
Real food means real results. That’s what Scott’s research comes down to, and that’s the driving force behind PureFit.